October Virtual Cooking Class
Time & Location
About the Event and Payment
Carribean Style Fish Tacos and Pineapple Margaritas!
Saturday, October 23, 2021 4:00pm PT/7:00pm EST (6:00pm CST)
Join RHWC and chef Natasha to learn how to prepare fish tacos and margaritas that will transport you to the islands!
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Natasha, you will learn how to prepare fish tacos that fuse Latin and Caribbean flavors and cooking techniques. Chef Natasha will begin by teaching you how to make refreshing homemade pineapple margaritas. Then, you will learn how to prepare black pepper corn tortillas from scratch, and how to build layers of bold and bright flavor in crispy jerk fried fish.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door (see sign up link below).
- Pay/register per device.
- Fun for yourself, loved one, or the whole family!
Sign up by October 9th, 2021. Class is filling up quickly!
Sign up here: https://rb.gy/gtitme
***Be sure to sign up for the Saturday, October 23, 2021 4:00pm PT/7:00pm EST (6:00pm CST) time slot.
- Recipes: Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients: Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link on the registration page.
- Technology: Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation: Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes